cobb salad dip
what you need
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked turkey breast
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 2 small plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Wheat Thins Big Snacks
- Mix cream cheese and dressing until blended; spread onto serving plate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with layers of all remaining ingredients except Wheat Thins
- Serve with Wheat Thins
Variation: Prepare dip in pie plate.