what you need
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Coconutmilk
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup or agave
- 1 tablespoon organic corn starch or arrowroot
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine Coconutmilk, brown rice syrup and corn starch in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add vanilla, salt and coconut, stirring until well combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.