creamy chipotle corn wheels
what you need
- 4 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Archer Farms® Chipotle Chile Powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso anejo or cotija or feta cheese
- Heat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, soak corn in cold water. In a large bowl, zest lime and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. Stir in sour cream, chile powder and a pinch of salt.
- Drain corn and grill, turning occasionally, until charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut into 2-inch lengths.
- Transfer corn to sour cream mixture and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle cheese all over, pressing gently to adhere.