creamy Italian style ziti
what you need
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Classico Florentine Spinach and Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Classico Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 16 ounces ziti pasta
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 375°F. Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions and drain. Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, Classico Florentine Spinach & Cheese Pasta Sauce, Classico Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce, mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown on top. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
If desired, substitute Classico Florentine Spinach & Cheese Pasta Sauce with Classico Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce.