crunchy honey mustard chicken poppers
what you need
- 3 cups Market Pantry® Honey and Oat Mixers Cereal
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 (14-ounce) package chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 475°F. Line a half sheet pan with foil and place a wire rack in the pan.
- In a large bowl, crush the cereal with the oil, salt and pepper into fine bits.
- In another large bowl, toss the chicken with the mustard until well coated. Working in batches, transfer the chicken to the cereal mixture and dredge each piece until well coated.
- Place the cereal-crusted chicken on the rack, spacing the pieces an inch apart. Bake until the chicken is cooked through (to 165°F) and the crust golden brown, about 10 minutes.