salmon with curried orange sauce
what you need
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon La Choy Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz each), thawed if frozen
- PAM Grilling Spray
- Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together ketchup, marmalade, soy sauce, mustard, honey and curry powder in small bowl; set aside.
- Coat fillets with grilling spray. Place flesh side down on grill grate. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until fillets can be lifted easily off grill without sticking to grate. Turn over with skin side down and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Transfer fillets to serving platter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each fillet. Serve remaining sauce on the side