disappearing buffalo chicken dip
what you need
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup Franks Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real or Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss chicken with Franks Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2 quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.