Dove Chocolate s'mores
what you need
- Dove Dark Chocolate (bars of Silky Smooth Promises)
- 16 honey graham cracker squares (2 ½ inch square)
- 16 jumbo marshmallows
- Skewers (for open flame)
- To make s’mores the old fashioned way, if you have access to open flame, either a gas stove or fireplace, put two jumbo marshmallows on each skewer.
- Place a piece of Dove Dark Chocolate on each of 8 graham squares (this will be the bottom of the s’more) being careful the chocolate does not hang over the sides.
- Toast the marshmallows over the open flame until brown (or charred) as desired.
- While holding the skewer, put the toasted marshmallows onto the center of the bottom graham square. Invert a graham cracker top over the marshmallow and press lightly while you simultaneously pull the skewer from the marshmallows to create a sandwich.