famous queso dip
what you need
- 1 pound (16 ounces) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10 ounces) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- Mix ingredients in 2-qt. microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, Wheat Thins Original Snacks or tortilla chips.
Substitute: Prepare using Mild Mexican VELVEETA with Jalapeno Peppers.
Refrigerate any leftover dip. Reheat and Serve spooned over hot Baked potatoes or cooked pasta.