- Active Time 10m
- Total Time 30m
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained, liquid reserved
- 3 cups tri-color coleslaw Mix
- 1-1/2 pounds tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson Canola Oil
- 12 yellow corn tortillas (6 inch)
Stir together sour cream and 1/4 cup liquid from tomatoes in small bowl to make sauce; set aside. Stir together tomatoes with remaining liquid and coleslaw Mix in medium bowl to make slaw; set aside.
Sprinkle fish with cumin and salt. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place fish in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork (145 degrees F).
Separate fish into 12 pieces. Place 1 piece on each tortilla, top with 1/4 cup slaw and 1 tablespoon sauce. Fold tortillas in half; Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of ConAgra. All rights reserved.