easy-five Mexican dip
what you need
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon. ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 4 minutes or until VELVEETA and cream cheese are melted and Mixture is well blended, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes. Serve warm with warm tortilla chips. Warm chips in a slow cooker set on low. Not only will this heat the chips, but the smell of the warm chips will make you feel like you’re dining at your favorite Mexican restaurant.
Variation: Prepare using 2% Milk VELVEETA and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
For a spicy twist, stir 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne) into VELVEETA Mixture before microwaving as directed.