fresh pear & ham sammies
what you need
- 2 tablespoons whipped or softened butter
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch cinnamon
- 4 slices Sara Lee White or whole wheat bread, toasted
- 6 slices Black Forest ham
- 1/2 crisp ripe pear, cored and cut into thin slices
- Mix the butter, honey, cinnamon and raisins together in a small bowl.
- Spread on the bread slices, cover two of the slices with the ham and pear slices and top with the remaining buttered bread.
- Cut in half and pack in Ziplock bags.