garden steak salad
what you need
- 1 lb. steak, such as flank or sirloin
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup Archer Farms® Multigrain Garlic and Herb Croutons or Crispy Onion Strings
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup Archer Farms Sun-dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Grill, broil or sear to medium-well. Cut into thin slices.
- Meanwhile, toss remaining ingredients in large bowl. Divide between 4 plates. Top each with steak slices.