gluten free fusilli salad in citrus yogurt dressing
what you need
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package Simply Balanced® Gluten-Free Fusilli
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, each halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Citrus Yogurt Dressing
- Juice of 1/2 orange or 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne
- 1 (7 ounce) carton Greek yogurt
- Prepare pasta as directed on package; drain and rinse with cool water.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumber, tomato and onion in large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients except yogurt in blender. Blend on high until smooth. Add yogurt and blend just until combined.
- Stir dressing into cucumber mixture. Add pasta; toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh dill if desired.
Use your favorite vegetables. Zucchini, julienne-cut carrots or black olives will work just as well.