what you need
- 1 (1 3/4 pound) Archer Farms Applewood Smoked Sliced Boneless Quarter Ham
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained and halved
- 8 dried apricots
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place ham in a 9-inch pie plate. In a small bowl, combine marmalade and mustard. Rub all over ham. Bake until ham is heated through, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer ham to a serving dish and spoon pan juices on top. Decoratively arrange pineapple and apricots on ham, gently pressing into glaze to adhere.