what you need
- 12 Honey Maid Honey Grahams, broken in half (24 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange graham squares in single layer in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bring butter and sugar to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Pour over grahams and immediately spread to completely cover.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Top with chocolate; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. Immediately spread chocolate over grahams. Sprinkle with nuts; press lightly into chocolate with back of spoon.
- Cool completely before breaking into squares.
Substitute chopped candy cane pieces for the chopped pecans.