Grandma's best-ever spaghetti and meatballs
what you need
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1 pound, 8 ounce) jar Ragu Old World Style pasta sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, bread, eggs, 1/2 cup pasta sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl. Shape into 18 meatballs.
- Bring remaining pasta sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in large skillet.
- Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
Try adding a cube of mozzarella cheese to the center of each meatball for an easy but fun recipe twist.