Greek antipasto dip
what you need
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 small lemon, seeded
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Wheat Thins Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese and garlic; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with peppers and onions. Drizzle with oil; top with feta.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Squeeze lemon over dip. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with Wheat Thins
Substitute: Serve with regular Wheat Thins Snack Crackers.
Tasty twist: add a layer of 10 chopped Kalamata or black olives to dip before baking as directed.