grilled chicken with grilled tomato salsa
what you need
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 plum tomatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush chicken with 1/4 cup dressing. Grill chicken 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Place onions and garlic in center of large sheet heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with 3 Tablespoons of the remaining dressing; fold to make packet. Grill packet 10 minutes. Meanwhile, grill tomatoes and peppers 5 minutes on each side or until darkly roasted and blackened in spots. Transfer tomatoes, peppers and contents of packet to blender; coarsely puree. Stir in 1/4 cup cilantro and remaining dressing.
- Serve chicken topped with salsa, avocados and remaining cilantro.
Top with Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia.