grilled dinner franks with salsa cruda
what you need
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) Hebrew National 1/4-lb dinner franks4 flour tortillas (optional)
- Combine tomato, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare outdoor grill for medium heat. Grill franks 15 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Serve franks topped with salsa. Wrap in tortillas, if desired.