Ore-Ida grilled nacho Ore-Ida golden crinkles potatoes
what you need
- 1 bag Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles
- 1 1/2 ounces bacon bits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (450°F).
- Line a 13x 9 aluminum foil pan with crumpled quick-release foil.
- Place frozen product in a single layer in pan, place pan on grill.
- Cook for 10 minutes with the lid closed, stir/turn product and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until hot throughout (165°F).
- Remove pan from the grill and top crinkles with bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Return pan to the grill and cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove pan from grill and top crinkles with sour cream, guacamole and tomatoes.
- If temperature drops below 450° F, increase cooking time. Increasing burner setting may cause burning.
Every grill is different.
Evaluate the results on your grill and adjust accordingly.