what you need
- 1 peach, halved and pitted
- 8 ounces corn chips (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup Market Pantry® Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup canned pink beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chunky tomato salsa
- Heat grill to low.
- Stack 2 large sheets of heavy-duty Reynolds Tin Foil and form into a pan by turning up the four sides. Place chips, then cheese, beans and avocado in pan and transfer to grill. Grill peach next to nachos, cut sides down. Cover grill.
- Grill nachos until cheese melts, about 6 minutes. Grill peach until just softened, about 3 minutes. Transfer peach to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, coarsely chop. Stir into salsa.
- Transfer nacho pan to a serving platter and spoon salsa on top.