what you need
- 1 pound ground beef (85% lean)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup Panera Bread Greek Yogurt Vegetable Dill Dip
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced at an angle
- 4 large slices tomato
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix beef, cumin, garlic powder and oregano. Form the mixture into 1/2-inch-thick patties; they should be about the same diameter as your buns. Sprinkle patties with salt and pepper.
- Grill patties, turning once, until browned and cooked through (to 165°F), about 8 minutes. During the last minute of cooking, grill buns until toasted, about 30 seconds.
- Spread the dip on the bottom buns, top with burgers, and sprinkle with cheese. Arrange cucumber and tomato slices on top. Sandwich with the top buns.