what you need
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 (10.5 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Market Pantry® dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into sticks.
- Arrange on sprayed baking sheet. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until tender and starting to brown.
- Immediately sprinkle sweet potatoes with marshmallows, pecans and cranberries. Return to oven.
- Bake 5 minutes longer until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.