hearty beef and bean chili
what you need
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast, cut into large pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can Hunt's Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes - No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1(30 ounce) can beans in chili seasoned sauce
- Spray inside of large slow cooker with cooking spray; combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on low heat 8 to 10 hours or on high heat 4 to 6 hours, or until meat is tender.