what you need
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 (18 ounce) roll store-bought refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups prepared vanilla frosting
- Green food coloring
- 2/3 cup M&M’S Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for the Holidays
- 2 cookie sheet pans
- Resealable plastic bag
- Large, round platter
- Holiday cookie cutters
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line the cookie sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Knead flour into cookie dough until smooth.
- Roll out dough to a scant 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut out 18 cookies, re-rolling the scraps if necessary.
- Transfer cookies to the prepared cookie sheet pans.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Spoon frosting into a resealable plastic bag; snip a corner.
- Spread frosting with a small spatula or table knife on about half the cookies to make it smooth.
- Decorate with M&M’S Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for the Holidays on cookies’ tops.