hot apple pie dip
what you need
- 1 (8 ounce) tub reduced -fat cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 apple, chopped and divided
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Wheat Thins Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and spice in medium bowl until well blended.
- Stir in half the apples. Spread into pie plate or small casserole dish and top with remaining apples, cheddar and nuts.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Wheat Thins.