irresistible peanut butter cookies with hazelnut drizzle
what you need
- 3/4 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Crisco Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury Best All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl; beat until well blended. Add egg and beat until just blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; mix into creamed mixture just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2” apart onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, or until light brown. Cool 2 minutes on sheet; remove to cooling racks.
- Microwave chocolate hazelnut spread in bowl on high heat for 15 seconds. Stir. Drizzle over cookies.