Italian three bean salad
what you need
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Steamfresh Whole Green Beans, cooked according to package directions and cut in half
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Italian-style dressing
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Use Ziploc brand food storage bags or containers to bring to a party or store leftovers for lunch.