Ore-Ida Jamaican-style pork totchos
what you need
- 1 package (32 ounces) Ore-Ida Tater Tots, or 8 cups
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sweet bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Jamaican-style jerk seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mango chunks
- sliced green onions for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Bake potatoes according to package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, pineapple, lime zest and lime juice. Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together pork, pepper and seasoning mix. In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, cook pork mixture for 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add mango and cook for another minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Arrange tater tots on serving plate. Spoon pineapple mixture on and top with pork mixture. Garnish with sliced green onions if desired.