- Active Time 5m
- Total Time 5m
- 1 (32 ounce)package Ore-Ida Tater Tots, or 8 cups
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream, or 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped chives, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon crumbles
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Bake potatoes according to package instructions.
In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons of chives.
Arrange Tater Tots on serving platter.
Spoon sour cream mixture on top.
Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and remaining chives.
Tip: If desired, substitute fresh chopped chives with chopped green onions.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Heinz. All rights reserved.