what you need
- 1 (32 ounce)package Ore-Ida Tater Tots, or 8 cups
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream, or 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped chives, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon crumbles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake potatoes according to package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons of chives.
- Arrange Tater Tots on serving platter.
- Spoon sour cream mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and remaining chives.
If desired, substitute fresh chopped chives with chopped green onions.