mac and cheese minestrone
what you need
- 1 (14 ounce) package Del Monte Recipe Ready Mirepoix Soup Starter
- 1 (48 ounce) box Market Pantry Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 (19 ounce) package cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepot, bring mirepoix, broth and 2 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower, beans and macaroni. Cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles are just tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in cream and divide among serving dishes. Top with cheese and serve.