mac & cheese muffins
what you need
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, cut in half through centers
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper until well combined. Spread on the cut sides of the English muffins. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until cheese melt and turn golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly and serve.