- Active Time 13m
- Total Time 25m
- 1 (2 count) package naan flatbread, original or garlic
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Archer Farms Kalamata Olive Pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Shredded Parmesan or Asiago Cheese
Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
Place both naan on pan; spread each with 1/4 cup hummus. Top with tomatoes, olives, onions and cheese.
Bake 8 to 12 minutes until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Tip: To grill, heat on a medium-hot grill for about 5 minutes instead of baking.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Target. All rights reserved.