what you need
- 1 (2 count) package naan flatbread, original or garlic
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Archer Farms Kalamata Olive Pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Shredded Parmesan or Asiago Cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place both naan on pan; spread each with 1/4 cup hummus. Top with tomatoes, olives, onions and cheese.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
To grill, heat on a medium-hot grill for about 5 minutes instead of baking.