merry muffin tin dippers
what you need
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pillsbury Ready To Bake! refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- Candy sprinkles
- Colored sugars
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Using a variety of candy sprinkles and colored sugars, pour one type each into muffin pan cups.
- Dip cookie dough rounds in sprinkles or sugar before baking.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, Place cookie dough rounds about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
Use your imagination for topping ideas: finely chopped nuts or mint candies offer a nice variety along with colored sugars and sprinkles