mini fruit tarts
what you need
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Strawberry Preserves, Apricot Preserves or Red Raspberry Preserves
- Toasted coconut, fresh fruit and/or chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Roll each pastry sheet into a 15x10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Cut with 2 1/2 to 3-inch star cookie cutter to make a total of 24 stars.
- Press pastry stars into muffin cups. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Place 1 teaspoon of mixture in center of each tart.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Top each tart with 1 teaspoon preserves.
- Cool completely. Remove from pan. Garnish as desired.