mini green bean casseroles
what you need
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (16 biscuits)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans drained Del Monte Fresh Cut Green Beans (any style)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and 2/3 cup onions in a large bowl.
- Roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until biscuit cups are golden brown. Stir remaining cheese and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over green bean mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let minis cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.