Red's amazing M&M'S cookies
what you need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cups M&M’S Milk Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined.Fold in the M&M’s and chill the dough for 1 hour, or overnight.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12-14 for crispy cookies. Enjoy!