ice cream sandwich dessert with M&M’s Chocolate Candies
what you need
- 1 container Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2/3 cup M&M’S Chocolate Candies, divided
- 16 (3.5 oz.) frozen ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1/4 cup Smucker's Hot Fudge Topping, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup Smucker's Caramel Flavored Topping, plus additional for garnish
- Combine frosting and whipped topping in large bowl. Fold in 1/3 cup chocolate candies.
- Arrange sandwiches in 9-inch square pan, cutting to fit. Spread with half of frosting mixture. Spread hot fudge topping on frosting mixture. Drizzle caramel topping over hot fudge.
- Layer with remaining 8 ice cream sandwiches. Spread with remaining frosting mixture.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 12 squares. Drizzle with hot fudge and caramel toppings before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate candies.