brownie ice cream sandwich
what you need
- 1 (19.9 ounce) box brownie mix
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup M&M'S Brand Chocolate Candies
- Prepare 2 8-inch round cake pans by greasing them and lining bottoms (not sides) with wax paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Divide batter between 2 prepared cake pans.
- Bake according to package directions. Remove and cool completely.
- Run a small paring knife around edges of each brownie, loosening it from pan.
- Invert one layer onto cookie sheet, and spread vanilla ice cream on top, coming right to edge. (You can slightly soften ice cream first.)
- Place other brownie layer on top, and press gently to secure. Place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, press M&M'S Brand Chocolate Candies into ice cream.
- Cut into thin wedges and serve right away.