M&M'S milk chocolate minis cookies
what you need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugarcup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cup M&M’S Milk Chocolate Minis Candies
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in M&M'S and walnuts, if desired. Chill dough 1 hour or overnight.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-12 for crispy cookies. Enjoy!