Ms. Green's ultimate M&M'S peanut butter brownies
what you need
- 4oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups M&M’S Peanut Butter Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees
- Lightly grease a rectangular 13x9x2 inch pan
- In a 3-quart saucepan, gently combine the semi-sweet chocolate and oil over very low heat until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla and eggs until blended. Add in the chocolate mixture. Slowly sift in the remaining dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups of M&M’S Peanut Butter candies.
- Spread the batter into the pan. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of candies and press lightly.
- Bake until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30-40 minutes. Enjoy!