Moroccan chicken with couscous
what you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 (38 ounce) package boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Archer Farms Roasted Tomato and Pepper Salsaa
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen Archer Farms Butternut Squash
- 1/4 teaspoon Archer Farms Cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced Spanish olives
- Archer Farms 100% Whole
- Couscous, prepared according to package directions
- Slivered almonds, toasted
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and salt and pepper as desired. Sauté until no longer pink.
- Add salsa, squash and cinnamon. Heat until bubbly. Reduce heat. Cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in beans and olives; heat through. Serve on couscous. Garnish with almonds, if desired.
In place of the couscous, serve on saffron or basmati rice.