no-cook crab cakes
what you need
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 (6.5 ounce) cans claw crab meat
- 1 cucumber, trimmed and cut into 20 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup Market Pantry Soup & Oyster Crackers
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and Old Bay. Fold in crab until well mixed.
- Divide crab mixture among cucumber rounds. Gently press oyster crackers on top.
The crab mixture can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 day.