Nutter Butter Santa's
what you need
- 12 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons red colored sugar
- 24 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips decorations
- 12 each small red and white hard candies
- Dip both ends of each cookie in white chocolate, leaving a 1-inch section in center uncoated. Place on waxed paper-covered tray.
- Sprinkle sugar over one end of each cookie for Santa's hat.
- Use remaining white chocolate to attach to each cookie: 2 chocolate chips for Santa's eyes, 1 white candy for pom pom of hat and 1 red candy for nose.
- Let stand 20 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
Let the kids help make cookies for Santa!