orange-bbq chicken with grilled vegetables
what you need
- 1/2 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. zest and 2 Tbsp. juice from 1 orange
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 red pepper, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix barbecue sauce, zest and juice until blended.
- Grill chicken 6 min., turning after 3 min. Brush with half the sauce.
- Add vegetables to grill. Cook chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and brushing chicken occasionally with remaining sauce and brushing vegetables with dressing.
Stir 1/4 tsp. ground ginger into the barbecue sauce Mixture before using as directed.
Grill additional chicken and vegetables to use later, sliced, in salads or wrap sandwiches. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Fire up the grill. Here's a tasty low-fat low-calorie dish that the entire family is sure to enjoy. And as a bonus, the red peppers are a good source of vitamin C.