orange-glazed shrimp skewers
what you need
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Simply Balanced® Organic Agave Nectar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (26 to 30 count) package frozen Simply Balanced Raw Large Shrimp, tail-off, peeled and deveined, thawed
- 18 (1 inch) pieces fresh cut pineapple
- About 20 ounces Simply Balanced Couscous, cooked as directed
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and pineapple in medium bowl.
- Stir in shrimp and pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium.
- Thread shrimp and pineapple onto skewers. Discard marinade.
- Grill 1 to 2 minutes on each side until shrimp is opaque.
- Serve on Simply Balanced Couscous.
Substitute brown rice for the couscous if desired.