Ore-Ida ham and potato bake
what you need
- 1 Package Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash Cut Russet Potatoes
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 12 ounces Heinz Home Style Pork Gravy
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat an 11x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix together prepared mashed potatoes, ham, broccoli and 1 cup of cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Spoon evenly into baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, cook gravy for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with ham and potato bake.