Oreo turkey cookies
what you need
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1 ounce Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 30 pieces candy corn
- 6 chocolate malted milk balls
- 6 cinnamon red hot candies
- Separate each cookie, leaving all the cream filling on one half of each. Set filling-topped halves aside.
- Use small amount of melted chocolate to attach 5 candy corn pieces, pointed sides down, to each plain cookie half for the turkey's tail.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Attach malted milk ball to center of each filling-topped cookie half with melted chocolate for the turkey's body. Use dot of melted chocolate to attach cinnamon candy to each body for the head. Attach turkey tails to bodies with remaining melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Use Oreo turkey cookies as decorative toppers for cupcakes or as place settings for the table.