what you need
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, each about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon cracked green or black peppercorns
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Weber grill
- In small saucepan combine glaze ingredients and whisk until smooth. Bring to boil over medium-high heat and cook until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Keep glaze warm or reheat when ready to serve.
- Prepare Weber grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- Season both sides of pineapple slices with peppercorns. Brush cooking grates of grill clean. Grill pineapple over indirect medium heat, with lid closed as much as possible, until well-marked, 6 to 8 minutes, turning once. Remove from grill and serve each pineapple slice with a scoop of ice cream and some of glaze drizzled over the top.